Wednesday 1 August 2012

Welcome to our new blog!

I will be adding things from time to time.  Currently, all links on this site are active.  Upload your picture so other cruisers will be able to recognize you when onboard, join the Poker Cabin Crawl or add another event if you choose!  Also, the Price Drops link will take you to current up to date pricing on all catagories.  I am currently subscribed to cruisefish.net for our cruise and receive updates via email stating their has been a change.  When this happens, I will notify everyone on our CC roll call to come here and click the link to view the changes.  Don't be surprised to see the layout change from time to time as it will be on ongoing project for me and I am new world of blogs, so bear with me!

1 comment:

  1. If you are not comfortable posting your picture on the internet, not to worry, just post a generic picture (a flower, a flag....whatever) I believe a picture is required to register.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.